Beats audio Headphones...

The only ones that had a sound I cared for were the Solos. But not worth the price IMHO. If you like it and it's worth it to you, then go for it. But listen to them first with YOUR OWN music (not the EQed modified stuff they play for the demos)

Honestly, only you can decide if they are worth it. Just listen to a bunch of headphones other than Beats so you get a good comparison

Edited by SnowDrifter

I got some beats by dre solo and some $50 skullcandy hesh. I cant tell enough difference between them sound wise for the beats to be that much more then the hesh. However the build quality and look of the solos kill them.

You wont find a better lookin or sleeker pair of headphones imo. They are worth it to me just because the look and quality. Theres headphones that sound about as good for cheaper but not better lookin ones.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Only ones worth a Damn are the studio ones just my 2 cents....

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

I've owned the Beats Studios, Pros also owned Skull Candy as well as the new Ludacris Souls SL150s I believe they are the Beats Pros were great as well as the Ludacris Souls SL150 but check out the Audio Technina M50 125$ on eBay BNIB and suppose to take a shit on the Beats Studios with ease have read tons of 10/10 reviews on the. It's all up to you and your musical taste at the end of the day.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

http://www.trait-tech.com/product/T-MH-135B__new-in-ear-headphones-earphone-with-mic-for-iphone-4.html

Best $19.39 I have ever spent on a headset. These are better than my Skull candy and my dd set I have. If you don't need the mic..

http://www.trait-tech.com/product/T-MH-134__high-resolution-in-ear-headphones-for-apple-ipad-ipad-2-black.html

For $7.69 you can try them. Trait tech is legit, I have ordered lots of stuff and products and service are top.

Op was wanting opinions on the beats headphones but if were adding other brands klipsch s4/s4i's and the klipsch image ones are some of the best imo and hard to beat for the price...

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest