DC Sound Lab

Who else is waiting on m2 orders?

sorry guys, the question "who else is waiting on m2 orders?" can also be interpreted loosely as m2 orders opening up. The level 5 m2 15s / 18 i am wanting is not up for order yet (or at least im not one of the few allowed to pay for one yet). Sorry if it caused a bunch of butt hurt and whining because i went SLIGHTLY off topic. 8)

edit: and bacy, the OP is the only real person who could complain because it being his topic. good job though trying to be the thread police and causing a near shit show of an argument in a thread you didnt start.

/rant, sorry OP.

i guess you didnt understand what i explained. sorry i have to talk about it again, but i guess i have to RE EXPLAIN myself.

the question was what m2 orders are you waiting on? you replied with a simple "m2 level 5 15's" ok, so youre waiting on your order of m2 level 5 15's? no. you're waiting for the level 5 m2s to be released so you can get them. sure what you want to get is welcome, i wouldnt have said anything at all had you been a little more specific with your blurpt of a post. it really wasnt that big of a deal. i wasnt complaining, i was just simply saying. then the "near shit show" started when people wanna give me shit for my 1 sentence reply that wasnt an attack on anybody (which was where the butt hurt and whining came from). i really wish i wouldve never said anything in the first place so all this BS wouldve never been able to have been taken the wrong way.

wasnt trying to be the thread police. if i was, i wouldve been bitching about the other people talking about getting neos, chode posting neos, and myself talking about them as well. as for being the thread police, Cody's statement "Guys chill with the arguing. If you have something to say to each other them do it in PM. This thread was started for one purpose and it was not to facilitate a bitch fest." would better constitute him as the "thread police" but i dont hear you giving him a smart ass sarcarstic remark. (sorry cody, dont take my reference the wrong way)

i hate to see this thread get locked or the mods have to step in because of it all. and i hate all the spamming up of the thread this has started. it never should have went any further than my statement. and the only reason i continued with replies on the matter was because im defending myself. things settled down, and we moved on, but then you bring it back up. sorry if i hurt your feelings in the first place or you felt i was attacking you. again, for the 10th time, that wasnt my intent. ANY FURTHER REPLIES to the subject, please PM me to keep it off of here. even though this whole thing is stupid and shouldve never gotten this far in the first place...

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

GAHHH ChevyBoy way to go!!! hahaha JK its all good. Im not even reading this ^^^ post because i think i might want to say something but its all good. I think that because i am deprived of bass for the past month i made a douche comment. lol... but next weekend i will be re-united! haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

lol. im just wanting to clear the air and move on. maybe your reason is why i even made that post in the first place lol. getting anxious for these new subs. maybe all of us bass heads waiting on edge for our bass isnt the best thing lolol. so that should motivate rusty and rob to get their product out faster, so everyone is happy and can relax. i'm stuck with my beat to hell level 4's and theyre dying for the m2 xl's to tag in so they can get reconed. so i feel you on not having any bass (although i do have some bass, but its been weak since august)

really, i just want us to all get along and be happy about the new product coming to us :drinks:

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

yeah well im stuck with my brother's Kicker CVR and a crappy auto-Tek amp. IT sucks. Next weekend (hopefully) i will get my car, and with my subs in. SO SIKED!

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

lol. im just wanting to clear the air and move on. maybe your reason is why i even made that post in the first place lol. getting anxious for these new subs. maybe all of us bass heads waiting on edge for our bass isnt the best thing lolol. so that should motivate rusty and rob to get their product out faster, so everyone is happy and can relax. i'm stuck with my beat to hell level 4's and theyre dying for the m2 xl's to tag in so they can get reconed. so i feel you on not having any bass (although i do have some bass, but its been weak since august)

really, i just want us to all get along and be happy about the new product coming to us :drinks:

Best way to clear the air is to stop posting 2 paragraph responses. Please lets keep this thread civil.

On topic- Lets just say I will be sitting on the front porch on Thursday waiting patiently

Best way to clear the air is to stop posting 2 paragraph responses. Please lets keep this thread civil.

On topic- Lets just say I will be sitting on the front porch on Thursday waiting patiently

Ha but make the Fedex guy carry them all to your front porch while you Watch. hahaha or just tell him to drop them off next to the truck, but gently.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

by clear the air, i meant rid the subject of misunderstanding. 2 paragraph replies were the only way to do that. left it behind, it got brought back up by another person's 2 paragraph reply. i dont see how any of what i said was not civil at all.

you've got a tracking number? youre waiting on product on thursday, im waiting on a tracking number, idk what day lol. hopefully tomorrow (monday) ill know something :)

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg