Jump to content

Ed 12s On Sale - $13.50


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why...................who the hell knows.......but i just ordered 4...............maybe I will have a project this winter

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

Woah Ed is located in Iowa? Where at in Iowa because if I didnt have to pay shipping that would be great

In Newton not too far from you, 1-1/2 hour from me. Derek is going tomorrow to pick up 12 :D wish I woulda known they were in Iowa earlier so I could go pick them up since imma be in Des Moines tomorrow.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

Nice that will deff save me on shipping if I decide to get em. Do they only have single 2 ohms or are there 4 ohms too? Site says they only have 2ohm

I think they sold out of S4 but i got some and its just S2 left....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

I just ordered 4, again no clue what im gonna do with them. Might build a few sealed boxes and pawn them off for twice what I needed to build them.

ive already got my sold localy for 45 each lol high school kids rule when it comes to mommy and daddies money

you hustlin the highschool kids.....its great.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

Posted

If a can find some CHEAP amps to run em........................I see a fiberglass enclosure....and four 12s......in the civic :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

If a can find some CHEAP amps to run em........................I see a fiberglass enclosure....and four 12s......in the civic :)

woot!

Mine are going in a civic as well. I feel a connection between us now GP.

:wub:

Posted

woot!

Mine are going in a civic as well. I feel a connection between us now GP.

:wub:

:huh::blink::)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2146 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...