tejcurrent Posted November 30, 2007 Report Posted November 30, 2007 Wish I could've gotten some of those 8s... Great deal though. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Toxiccasper Posted December 1, 2007 Report Posted December 1, 2007 Well looks like Im not getting one of these have to get new plates for my car instead
pstone11 Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 just picked up 4 of these for some reason... don't know what for yet. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Eric B Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 my 5 came in today 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
NotoriouslyLoud Posted December 3, 2007 Report Posted December 3, 2007 got my 12... pics up when i get home http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Toxiccasper Posted December 5, 2007 Report Posted December 5, 2007 Someone tell me how these sound so I can know if I need to get some money quick to buy em
NotoriouslyLoud Posted December 5, 2007 Report Posted December 5, 2007 not sure yet, but i would image that if they have any left there is only a couple... when i went to eD's shop last Friday to pick up my 12 12s they told me that they only had 114 left and that he thought he would have all of them gone by Wednesday.... so if you are wanting to buy them i would get on it. Plus i mean they a $13.50 if they sound like ass, they trash them lol . I will more then likly use a couple for portwars setup and then hold on to the other for a couple other projects, i have planned http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Toxiccasper Posted December 5, 2007 Report Posted December 5, 2007 Ahhhh shit forget it I wont have the money soon enough I was just thinking of getting a bunch of em for the trunk of the crown vic cuz its so big lol
bibby>Chode Posted December 5, 2007 Report Posted December 5, 2007 BTW, i got my tracking numbers tonight. They'll be here friday, and i'll put up a ton of pics.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.