Jump to content

10k+ DDZs No batteries, Big Cap bank, custom built alt, daily driver **153 sealed legal trunk holding 15 volts ish on music**


Recommended Posts

Posted

thx man haha i just really cant figure out why mine does what it does haha heres my vid, my subs are out right now cuz i had to put something in the back but here it is... strangest thing ive ever seen i had the vcm set to 14.9 during this.. since then ive turned it down to 14.7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci9ssaVhHwA

yea i watched your vid in the other thread already. its wierd.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Ya I would love to see a distance test. those doors are so loud I bet you could hear them extremely far away.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Posted

Ya I would love to see a distance test. those doors are so loud I bet you could hear them extremely far away.

His neighbors often text me saying …

"Do you wanna know what song dan is playing? I can hear it across the street and inside my house… his car doors are closed"

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Ya I would love to see a distance test. those doors are so loud I bet you could hear them extremely far away.

His neighbors often text me saying …

"Do you wanna know what song dan is playing? I can hear it across the street and inside my house… his car doors are closed"[/quote

The funny part is that has happened. And I felt bad, I just installed and was doing tuning and my old neighbor across the street came over and called the cops on me. It was 1pm in the afternoon. Cops tried to get me to play it so they could witness it and give me a ticket. Needless to say they didn't get a demo. I'm in a college tow.n and this lady calls on anyone who makes noise. Kinda annoying. I was completely sealed with no bass on.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

update on super caps

edit: HD still processing.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Ya I would love to see a distance test. those doors are so loud I bet you could hear them extremely far away.

His neighbors often text me saying …

"Do you wanna know what song dan is playing? I can hear it across the street and inside my house… his car doors are closed"

thought you lived in Florida?

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Posted

Stupid cops... Why the hell would you play it again in front of them?

And why the hell is someone calling cops if its 1pm in the afternoon... And especially if you kept it under 5 minutes. ESPECIALLY if you went door to door by a couple people and told them you were going to be doing testing for a couple minutes.

I realize you may not have done all those things but sometimes people are just assholes.

I found a cool cop the other day. I was in the opposite side of campus behind the football stadium and I was tuning my bass amp.. The cop drove up. Seen I had no cars around me and I made a big effort to be out of the way while I was making my noise. He asked what I was doing and I replied that I was prepping my car for a audio competition I had soon and I was attempting not not bother anyone and asked if I was bothering him... He told me not to take too long and have a nice day. Drove off.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Stupid cops... Why the hell would you play it again in front of them?

And why the hell is someone calling cops if its 1pm in the afternoon... And especially if you kept it under 5 minutes. ESPECIALLY if you went door to door by a couple people and told them you were going to be doing testing for a couple minutes.

I realize you may not have done all those things but sometimes people are just assholes.

I found a cool cop the other day. I was in the opposite side of campus behind the football stadium and I was tuning my bass amp.. The cop drove up. Seen I had no cars around me and I made a big effort to be out of the way while I was making my noise. He asked what I was doing and I replied that I was prepping my car for a audio competition I had soon and I was attempting not not bother anyone and asked if I was bothering him... He told me not to take too long and have a nice day. Drove off.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Ya I would love to see a distance test. those doors are so loud I bet you could hear them extremely far away.

His neighbors often text me saying …

"Do you wanna know what song dan is playing? I can hear it across the street and inside my house… his car doors are closed"

thought you lived in Florida?

It was a joke. I did live in Florida. Now I live in Texas for college,

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Ya I would love to see a distance test. those doors are so loud I bet you could hear them extremely far away.

His neighbors often text me saying

"Do you wanna know what song dan is playing? I can hear it across the street and inside my house his car doors are closed"

thought you lived in Florida?
It was a joke. I did live in Florida. Now I live in Texas for college,

lol my bad. I don't catch things like that very well.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...