Jump to content

10k+ DDZs No batteries, Big Cap bank, custom built alt, daily driver **153 sealed legal trunk holding 15 volts ish on music**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Such a nice build! First Time I have been through all of it.

How much did the Z9512's weight a piece?

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

Such a nice build! First Time I have been through all of it.

How much did the Z9512's weight a piece?

z95s weighed in at 35 lbs a piece. awesome subs for the weight.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Such a nice build! First Time I have been through all of it.

How much did the Z9512's weight a piece?

z95s weighed in at 35 lbs a piece. awesome subs for the weight.

Might be something I need to look into when I go to upgrade. Coil springs.com can only reasonably do 400ish more pound increase for the spring to fit in the factory location on my car. Otherwise I have to modify.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

Such a nice build! First Time I have been through all of it.

How much did the Z9512's weight a piece?

z95s weighed in at 35 lbs a piece. awesome subs for the weight.

Might be something I need to look into when I go to upgrade. Coil springs.com can only reasonably do 400ish more pound increase for the spring to fit in the factory location on my car. Otherwise I have to modify.

how many battereis do you have in the back? why do you think i went with all capcitors? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

maybe my whole bank of caps weighs less than a single d3100. and can support much more power! hmmmmmmmmmmm?!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Such a nice build! First Time I have been through all of it.

How much did the Z9512's weight a piece?

z95s weighed in at 35 lbs a piece. awesome subs for the weight.

Might be something I need to look into when I go to upgrade. Coil springs.com can only reasonably do 400ish more pound increase for the spring to fit in the factory location on my car. Otherwise I have to modify.

how many battereis do you have in the back? why do you think i went with all capcitors? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

maybe my whole bank of caps weighs less than a single d3100. and can support much more power! hmmmmmmmmmmm?!

I have one right now and I'm already sagging pretty good. So I figure I'll do some 300 extra pound springs and some caps after I learn about them.. Simply because I don't really want to have to find then build 12" Z's lol I'm too lazy for that crap.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

Such a nice build! First Time I have been through all of it.

How much did the Z9512's weight a piece?

z95s weighed in at 35 lbs a piece. awesome subs for the weight.

Might be something I need to look into when I go to upgrade. Coil springs.com can only reasonably do 400ish more pound increase for the spring to fit in the factory location on my car. Otherwise I have to modify.

how many battereis do you have in the back? why do you think i went with all capcitors? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

maybe my whole bank of caps weighs less than a single d3100. and can support much more power! hmmmmmmmmmmm?!

I have one right now and I'm already sagging pretty good. So I figure I'll do some 300 extra pound springs and some caps after I learn about them.. Simply because I don't really want to have to find then build 12" Z's lol I'm too lazy for that crap.

if you need z95s i may have a few whenever you are ready shoot me a pm

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

the race to slam begins

pre registered already!!

this weekend the car is gunna go from no system to loud as balls. excited as fawk!!

anyone want some more preview pics?!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

the race to slam begins

pre registered already!!

this weekend the car is gunna go from no system to loud as balls. excited as fawk!!

anyone want some more preview pics?!

no

yea

sure!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 423 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...