Sonic Electronix

2 15's in a Prelude too much?

1st back seat boxes mostly suck unless done right!

2nd i shoe horned 2 15s in trunk of an accord fireing foward sealed off from the trunk and kept the back seat

3rd you need to set your budget then ask eveyone will give you ideas for the best bang for your buck

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Honestly I'm looking for something really cheap. Like $300 dollars for everything. I don't make enough money to spend what everyone seems to expect.

honestly 300 wouldnt be worth the trouble in my opinion, the cheapest set up i can come up with that would be half way decent would cost roughly 600 or so

But a $300 budget ain't gonna get you nothin worth having

That is the dumbest logic ever. I know tons of people, including myself, that have spent less than $200 on systems and they are definitely "worth having". Maybe not to someone that has high standards, but not everyone does. I just want something that hits harder than what I have which is 2 low rms 10's on a low rms amp with no port on the box. Simple.

I'd like help, not insults.

It'll never be too much for a basshead lol and besides man its a 94, you can't expect nothing to fall or come apart. Everyday something new falls apart in my ride haha you will also learn in the audio world that everything adds up so if you want a legit system it'll cost you. Since your new man and don't want to spend much, concentrate on your box. There are tons of people here that'll help you out with all your needs. Just to let you know thou your gonna have to spend more than $300 for a good system.

BTW if your patient, buy everything little by little. Like get a good headunit, get a good electrical, subs and amps. It'll pay off man

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

your going to need a bigger budget on wire and rcas alone i spent like 180 so you need to think about that. i cant think of any 2 15s and a 1k amp that is under 300.

I'm not saying it has to be 2 15's and 1k power. It could be a single 15" and even lower than 1k. I just want to know options.

I just have a friend that is selling his system with 2 15's so I used that as a title.

so what I did for my room: SSA DCON 12" (bout $130 right now) and find a decent 300watt amp for around another $100-150 in a ported box you will definitely slam harder than 2 10s in a sealed box. Work and labor I'm not sure about what that will cost you, but you'll definitely spend a good amount there as well. Wire and rca's shouldn't do too bad in your wallet, but definitely take a look at some of the woofers mentioned on here and their low-classes brothers

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived