Sonic Electronix

for voice go HPF and set it to 250hz or 125hz Steve has a video on how to tune it

yeah i already switched it over to HPF. guess ill see when i get my mids and tweets in.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Lol I know, but the 4ga inputs throw me off a little bit. I'd say give it the 4ga power and ground and power it correctly and see how the outcome is. Worst case scenario is that the seleniums will be under powered with a clean signal.... As long as you tune it correctly though.

yeah i figured i would probably have them underpowered with this amp. ima be easy on them until i feel as though i get the right freq that i want

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

it doesnt have any numbers anywhere around it that will help in finding what it is

he spot for the logo, seems to be rectangular in shape. looks like it was set in place with some kind of adhesive. the warranty seal has a few chinese/japonese letters. has a barcode # of X190098070200268. top of the barcode has PK062#0/212 (# being that i cant read that number)

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

Yea, either get the freq. right, or browse Ebay for an affordable alpine or kenwood amp. Only reason I mention those is because they're fairly reliable and they sell for a decent price.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Seeing that it only has one 20 amp fuse, we can say that 20 amps times 14volts equals 280watts, so it can be no higher than that. As adam said, it does look like a dual amp or some equal brand.

seems to be the easy math way to figure it out. just goes to show that im still learning. probably guessing that they advertised this to be a 300+/- watt amp

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

Yea, either get the freq. right, or browse Ebay for an affordable alpine or kenwood amp. Only reason I mention those is because they're fairly reliable and they sell for a decent price.

yeah i dont have any specific freq that i want. just as long as its clean and clear. ill probably use this amp for now, then get an actual 4-ch that i know the power rating for. this'll be my first setup for having an amp for my mids and highs, and this amp was practically given to me, so im just trying to utalize it.

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

I feel like I've seeen a Pyramid amp similar to that but with different inputs.

idk how their amps are, but from what ive heard, their subs are junk. i tested out this amp with a spare batt i had, and i know it works, i was just wondering how well it would work. i was hoping that i got an older model of a good name brand. but seeing as though the logo couldnt even stay on, hopefully thats not a sign of whats gonna happen with it down the road

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

If you're in no rush to upgrade that amp, get and eq from sonicelectronix or audiosavings for less than $70, adjust your tuning to your liking. It's a great investment.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

If you're in no rush to upgrade that amp, get and eq from sonicelectronix or audiosavings for less than $70, adjust your tuning to your liking. It's a great investment.

audiosavings is like a drug addiction for me lol. an EQ was def on my list of things to buy. that'll probably be my next investment.

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.