so my mom got rear ended on the high way by a 17yr old teen age girl driving a nissan quest. apparently my mom was slowing down for traffic but she didnt and slammed into my moms car which went into the gaurd rail and back into the lane.  everyone was ok my mom broke 2 of her fingers but the weird thing was neither car deployed their air bags weird crazy shit. i got to the accident scene and was like no way the air bags didnt deploy thats retarded.

but anyway took some pics with my phone

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v638/New...05/car%20crash/

some highlight pictures

img080th2.jpg

img089xi4.jpg

crazy ass teenage girls should drive big vans like that sheesh

here some pics of the damage done on my moms mercedes

img090gq5.jpg

thats where it slid off the gaurd rail

img074rb6.jpg

img073xe3.jpg

img087ec4.jpg

vid of me walkin round the car

th_082.jpg

sigh pretty sure the mercedes is totaled the rear frame looked buckled :V oh well

at least everyone is ok my mom had 4 passangers in the car all of them are ok and the girl had her mom in there but everyone is ok

materialistic things can be replaced im just soo happy my mom is ok.

yeah i dont think injuries will pop up later on plus the 4 people in the car were all doctors so they can take care of themselves if anything comes up.

my moms not the kind of person to jump on people and sue them. when i got there she was talking to girl about her school and what sports she plays... yeah leave it to moms to bring light on a dim situation.

only thing im worried about is now my moms lazy ass doesnt wanna bother getting a rental car from the insurance company and take my car to work... so ill probably have to call the insurance company and get everything set up tomorrow.

yeah i dont think injuries will pop up later on plus the 4 people in the car were all doctors so they can take care of themselves if anything comes up.

my moms not the kind of person to jump on people and sue them. when i got there she was talking to girl about her school and what sports she plays... yeah leave it to moms to bring light on a dim situation.

only thing im worried about is now my moms lazy ass doesnt wanna bother getting a rental car from the insurance company and take my car to work... so ill probably have to call the insurance company and get everything set up tomorrow.

:-X