Sonic Electronix

Hopefully this makes sense. I can re do it with different colors if my lines are confusing.

This is the diagram for Dual 4 ohm subs that would give you 2 ohms per coil.

2a3acc0f.jpg

When looking at wiring 2 Dual voice coil subs on the war horse, you have to treat both coil 1s as 1 DVC sub and both coil 2s as 1 DVC sub if that makes sense.

In the case of 2 Dual 4 ohm subs, you will be wiring coil 1 on sub 1 and coil 1 on sub 2 in series and the same for coil 2 on each sub.

Yeah cj this iswhat my local shop was saying why its so complicated is how you drew it i couldnt realy explain it in words. The guys at my local shop said even if they got a warhours for 500 they wouldnt use it cuz ypu have to have certain ciol subs to run it at peak power unlike most amps you can just play with diff series or parallel options. Ypur drawing is exactly how i was explained to how it works

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

learned something new tonight :pardon: ill stay away from this amp looks like more headache than itd ever be worth

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

If you have the warhorse and get it for a good price, then it can be a great amp, but you have to understand how it works.

For me if you pay any more than $1200 for the warhorse, then it will be much more worth the extra money you will spend to get something like a DC 7.5k, 9k, or 12k. Wiring on normal monoblocks is very simple and you have many different options.

If you do already have the warhorse OP, if you have any specific questions about it or just need help figuring it out, let me know and I will do what I can to help you out.

Archived