Sonic Electronix

he may mean that the amp is only 2 ohm stable.. :pardon:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

How is the amp different? Wire the woofers in parallel and then series for a final impedance of 2 ohms

It does a push pull thing and is way different than normal amps. I don't know what's safe to work on it with I'd say call kicker or find cj18 on here he had one for a while and knows about them.

Here's a link to the manual if you don't have it: http://www.kicker.com/sites/default/files/2007%20WX%2010000-1%204in1%20v01.pdf

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

The technology behind it may be different but it works the same..

Incorrect. You need to do your research on the amp in question before posting.

The warhorse powers each coil individually. You will wire coils 1 on each sub together and coils 2 on each sub together. If you have dual 2s, you will get a final of 4 or 1 ohm per coil. TO do this properly, you will need either d1 or D4 recones to properly run 2 subs.

For those of you that doubt the info that I am giving and want to argue with me, I owned a warhorse and spent countless hours talking with Kicker Tech about the design and workings of this amp. I finally smartened up and got tired of dealing with the fucked up wiring schemes and sold mine and went to a normal mono block.

How is the amp different? Wire the woofers in parallel and then series for a final impedance of 2 ohms

It does a push pull thing and is way different than normal amps. I don't know what's safe to work on it with I'd say call kicker or find cj18 on here he had one for a while and knows about them.

Here's a link to the manual if you don't have it: http://www.kicker.com/sites/default/files/2007%20WX%2010000-1%204in1%20v01.pdf

Read the manual has everything you need to know.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Sorry, I Looked at the manual before I posted my second response and didn't see anything like that...

So what's the difference in running each side of the amp at 1 and 2 ohms?

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

If you search the forums, this has been discussed in detail. It is very complicated and hard to explain. The simple answer right now is that you CANNOT wire your subs to this amp like you would a standard amp. You MUST wire coil 1 on each sub and coil 2 on each sub to the proper side of the amp. The connectors on the amp are labeled so you know which coil goes to which anderson connector.

If you search the forums, this has been discussed in detail. It is very complicated and hard to explain. The simple answer right now is that you CANNOT wire your subs to this amp like you would a standard amp. You MUST wire coil 1 on each sub and coil 2 on each sub to the proper side of the amp. The connectors on the amp are labeled so you know which coil goes to which anderson connector.

no wonder you got rid of that thing :trippy: i never knew it was that complicated thatd be a pain in the ass..plus if you ever wanted to switch amps youd be in a pickle with ur ohm load im guessing? and isnt this amp power hungry? just other things ive read about them wanted ur opinion seeing as youve owned one

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived