Second Skin Audio

Hows' ADASSA Audio?

I got an Email from this guy awhile ago named John from adassa audio promoting the Kevlar subwoofer. It seems to be built extremely well and its a daily driver and it says it takes 6k! I talked to him about it and he said it takes 6k extremely well. And the spces seem very good. What do you guys think about this woofer?

http://www.adassaaudio.co.uk/Kevlar15SubwoooferPage.html

Here's some more stuff on them (Research)

"We at Adassa Audio are always working on new product like the new Adassa subs ADA-KEV-15.1 and ADA-KEV-12.1 it has a 200oz and 440oz its a dual 1, dual 2 its has a 3" voice coil and 6 spiders on the 15 and 4 spiders on the 12”

CCAW Flat wire Voice Coil and 100% Kevlar cone and a Heavy duty rubber border. This sub comes in a 12" and 15" more info to come soon"

P.S" I'm planning on gettin sum zcons but if these are better than zcons I'll get them. What do yall think??

15.jpg

Edited by STL

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

I am almost sure they are a UK company, never heard anything bad, never played with anything they make, and what's better or louder is against the rules.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

never heard of them but they look good would like to see a vid of them in action

Me 2! I'm emailing him now to get more info on them. He says they take 6k extremely well! 2 of those will be beast for daily beatin!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

I am almost sure they are a UK company, never heard anything bad, never played with anything they make, and what's better or louder is against the rules.

Yes their U.K. but they ship here in US of A. And my bad I'm just interested in those 2 brands and I never heard them so I just wanted people's perspective on them that know a lot about them so I would know whats best for me without getting stuck with the wrong choice you know? I don't know another way 2 say it.

Edited by STL

They were definitely coming out strong like back in 08...then quickly just kind of...fell off. I do not know if you are in the UK or in the States, but if the later you might be better off just going with the zcons. Shipping is a BITCH. I remember wanting to try out their 4" coil SPL sub. They had an H....Hsomething, like an HK sub which looked nice for a daily system.

They were definitely coming out strong like back in 08...then quickly just kind of...fell off. I do not know if you are in the UK or in the States, but if the later you might be better off just going with the zcons. Shipping is a BITCH. I remember wanting to try out their 4" coil SPL sub. They had an H....Hsomething, like an HK sub which looked nice for a daily system.

Yea I'm in USA! St.Louis. You think shipping will be more than 150$USD? Thats the amount Im looking at for zcons and their US dealers.

Yeah...bro....it's coming from across the ocean, lol. And if you're looking at something to contend with the Zcon it won't be light either. MUCH more than $150 for shipping. Shit, I pay more than that per XS D3100 shipped to Alaska.

Yeah...bro....it's coming from across the ocean, lol. And if you're looking at something to contend with the Zcon it won't be light either. MUCH more than $150 for shipping. Shit, I pay more than that per XS D3100 shipped to Alaska.

That sucks. That where they get u at! But the Zcons are like 108 reg. shipping and 138.00 heavy ground shipping I checked it out a couple days ago and that's with a quantity of 2 18's.