Second Skin Audio

Model/ Sketch

from your specs it looks like 3 comman port walls i could do a sketchup for you if you want

My bad yes it would be 3. For some reason I was thinking 1. But those Sketchups chevy posted looks promising.

Edited by fmedina

Yeah they do! I was thinking option 1 in my head. Im glad i can finally see it on the screen.

But i was wondering if somebody was able to write in the measurements next to the pieces, and then i would be ready to build! Its mainly the port ill have issues with...

Thanks a lot, you guys are great

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

in my opinion the design with the subs on the side (angled side) would load better but im not sure. You should be happy with it either way.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

in my opinion the design with the subs on the side (angled side) would load better but im not sure. You should be happy with it either way.

well the angled side is what touches the back of my seats... so theres absolutely no room for them there. If i took out my back seats then yeah that would be great! but at that point i might as well wall her off :peepwall:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

well the angled side is what touches the back of my seats... so theres absolutely no room for them there. If i took out my back seats then yeah that would be great! but at that point i might as well wall her off :peepwall:

yeah your right. i didnt realize that until i look at it again. firing up would be great. :good:

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

bump

i was wondering if somebody was able to write in the measurements next to the pieces, and then i would be ready to build! Its mainly the port ill have issues with...

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

if you have sketchup get him to email you the 3d sketup and then use the tape measure to get the specs of the box

he didnt save them unfortunately :(

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg