Sonic Electronix

I would trust the judgement of an electrical engineer over a mecp master anyday so honestly who cares. There is a reason NO ONE runs cable that big in a car. It is dumb to me to run bluebird thru a car, oh yeah google that if you don't know what it is, now am I being a smart ass? Same way this guy is coming across.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Like I said in my first response to this thread.....didnt know who he was, but figured he had been around for a while......check this link out!

http://www.mecp.com/hays.asp

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Maxim, its his ignorance.. On not doing big shit before, hence why he asked the damn question. Haha.

Oh, I understood why he asked the question. It makes sense that someone could find a use for it, especially given the amount of people doing massive installs with huge battery banks. Just the issue I (and I'm sure many others) had was that he clearly had a "I'm smarter than you" attitude when he figured the only logical reasoning for not using the wire was ignorance (I'm going to make a safe bet and say he knew not everyone has sponsorships).

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i find it funny that that 0ga wire you choose said 125/100 amps

After looking at the chart its for 120/240 house voltage so it's not even for car 1/0awg

It's 12v DC....

yes you selected those choices but the wire they are figuring it with is for house's not car's

so house copper is different than car copper? :unknw: who knew

what i meant by that was the copper in the wire we run in our cars is multiple smaller strands and what is run is house's is bigger copper with less strands which could lead to different max amp rating's and voltage drop's

1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's

Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067

2000 Eclipse

Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd

Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's

Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms

​Single run of 0awg power and ground wire

( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )

EE spends so little time on LV (12v) is why i said that.

Opposed to someone that strictly deals with 12vdc

One of the craziest installs tech wise was built by an EE

But.. Ive also had to redo many jobs done by EE's cause they only understood it on paper, and couldnt grasp the real world part, nor troubleshoot.

I pride myself on being 1 hell of a dc troubleshoot guy.

Nelson although young, has great skill on the real world aspect of 12v

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Amp ratings are way different because of the voltage used. Not because their stranded and solid.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

what i meant by that was the copper in the wire we run in our cars is multiple smaller strands and what is run is house's is bigger copper with less strands which could lead to different max amp rating's and voltage drop's

Unless your talking high power transmission lines... strand count dont mean shit to electricity.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Amp ratings are way different because of the voltage used. Not because their stranded and solid.

i thought it would make a difference because of strand's or solid so i guess i learned something new today :drinks:

1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's

Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067

2000 Eclipse

Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd

Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's

Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms

​Single run of 0awg power and ground wire

( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )

i thought it would make a difference because of strand's or solid so i guess i learned something new today :drinks:

ya, its mostly a flexibility issue. in terms of amperage ratings i would be more concerned about the vast differences car audio companies have in wire size and copper content (cca, ofc, or "we tin our aluminum in ofc so we advertise "ofc")

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Nah, basic ohms law.

Voltage goes up amperage goes down

And vice versa

Archived