Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ikesound are a bunch of douchebags. They will never see another cent from me. We had to threaten legal action to get money back for a product they wouldnt ship because they had it on backorder, yet the site said they were in stock.

Posted

just happened to see it at ikesound.com and thought id post it. idk if ne one cares but...... i just wish they had deals like that on rf amps.

didnt i post this in the general section? or am i just not seeing that it was moved?

Posted

Iam willing to bet its the boxes themselves- loaded

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1145 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...