kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 I was getting tired of my integra and the automatic tranny was starting to go, so not being able find a 5 spd conversion fast. I decided to sell or trade it. So I put an ad on good ol craigslist and got a trade offer for a 99 ex coupe with a b16 swap. So long story short I have this ej8 that I'm building on a budget but Im very happy with what I've done so far. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Author Report Posted January 19, 2012 Pics of how I got it http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Author Report Posted January 19, 2012 So the bad with the car is the rear bumper was half assed rattle caned and the interior is horrible and dirty but a car builder sees the end result not the beginning. So first hid's 6k up top added factory fogs. Then tired of the hazy headlights got a set of smoked ek9 lights. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Author Report Posted January 19, 2012 Next was to attack awful interior. Originally it had gray carpet but it was brown with whatever, and the panels were bluish gray Honda needs to start using black for this stuff. So I pressure washed the carpet and all the panels I could take out then painted them. New shift boot and knob all black http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Author Report Posted January 19, 2012 New rear lip Type r front lip New armrest cover Done http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Author Report Posted January 19, 2012 Didn't take a shot of the stock door panels so... Here we go. Got rid of the gray crap and wanted a replica of th type r interior. So out with the gray and in with the red and black. Since ek door panels are gold in Orlando I had to wait 3 weeks to replace this http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
BeatBox Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 looks good, yeah mine had tan half assed painted black interior panels, re did them just like yours, digging the wheels and that front lip...
kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Author Report Posted January 19, 2012 Traded the gold J-Mags for gsr blades. Painted the rear bumper http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
kingleo Posted January 19, 2012 Author Report Posted January 19, 2012 Now for the music I haven't taken any pics of the amp and sub install cuz it's the same equipment from the teg but I'll take pics when I set it up and finish the trunk. So let's start with the doors. If you hav a civic you know you can only fit baby sized speakers in the stock locations. So I went to work. I took the factory speaker cover and used it as my skeleton and pics Glassed Sanded and primed First test fit believe it or not http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
n8ball2013 Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 nice work. didnt realize you were so skilled. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.