kr15 Posted January 20, 2012 Report Posted January 20, 2012 Thats rather odd that your "opinion" was laden with definitive qualifiers. None the less, I am not going to derail the topic at hand. Sorry OP My biggest gain in 1 class from show to show was from 139.5 to 142.2. Quote Team Flex Issues Low tuning > God 2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP
premierdime Posted January 20, 2012 Report Posted January 20, 2012 my as2 scores from last season in order iirc 143.8, 144.8, 145.1,145.7,140, rolled into finals 148.1 Quote
baaudio Posted January 20, 2012 Report Posted January 20, 2012 I see no problem with "sand bagging" if you have no one in your class then why risk blowing potentially thousands of dollars worth of equipment on guaranteed points. My first show I competed in I was doing bass boxing. I qualified with an average of 136.x. good enough for third. The guy who was second broke so I got shoed in. I competed with a 145.x average this was cuz I found a better song for the comp. But some could assume I was sand bagging cuz there was no way I could win. The guy who won averaged 148.x so it wasn't even close. Quote Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.