What Kind Of Brakes For Those Big Rims?

OK guys...I gotta throw in my $.02.

Yes Baer and Brembo are da bomb. But ya'll have got to remember, these are performance brakes and they are way overkill for daily driving.

As long as you got some good pads on your ride you'll be fine. I would only upgrade if your existing setup doesn't fit with the new rims, or if you are going for Bling.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

OK guys...I gotta throw in my $.02.

Yes Baer and Brembo are da bomb. But ya'll have got to remember, these are performance brakes and they are way overkill for daily driving.

As long as you got some good pads on your ride you'll be fine. I would only upgrade if your existing setup doesn't fit with the new rims, or if you are going for Bling.

this is a very good point! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

What would be a good pad and rotor to go with? I dont want anything thats gonna make alot of brake dust.

Unfortunately, I can't answer this as I have to use extreme heavy duty pads due to towing, so I stick with factory pads.

B....do you guys deal with brakes? You might have a bigger knowledge on available brands..sorry

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived