Sundown Audio

looking for an amp

kidd666

ok so my amp that i had in my truck took a dump on me and im looking for a new one. im looking to spend between 100 to 200 dollars and i would like the amp to put out 1200 or more watts rms. will not buy refurb again thats what the last one was. i was looking at a power acoistik bamf 4000/1d amp. but open to suggestions

ok so my amp that i had in my truck took a dump on me and im looking for a new one. im looking to spend between 100 to 200 dollars and i would like the amp to put out 1200 or more watts rms. will not buy refurb again thats what the last one was. i was looking at a power acoistik bamf 4000/1d amp. but open to suggestions

save up for a little more and get an aq 1200 watt amplifier.

look in forsale section. i think there is a guy with 2 aq 1200d 200 shipped !

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

lol, well tell her she gets what she pays for, and the same shits gonna happen to her again if she buys a low quality amp. something ANYBODY dealing with car audio needs to know is, you get what you pay for. so if she's ONLY going to spend 200, tell her to lower her standards power wise. or you can browse around the used section. or wait for a good deal to pop up from a site online.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

look in forsale section. i think there is a guy with 2 aq 1200d 200 shipped !

yeah, see, like i said. check the for sale section.

except the amps arent 200 shipped. one with scratches is 200 plus shipping. other is $10 more plus shipping.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

LMAO :rofl: at the responses about his girl. Trey_Dog was also selling a CEA compliant MTX Jackhammer JH1200 you can look him up in the for sale section and I believe his is brand new.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif