Sonic Electronix

Online and direct VS dealer. I was asking because you are not going to see a difference in switching, so just wanted to make sure you were not wasting time in thinking you would be upgrading.

And if I recall correctly, the last time I reconed an HD sub it had a thicker former which was not straight cut.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I ran a pair of HD 15's. Beefy and had a good sound to them. I sold them for $250 each so id say you are getting a good deal as long as it has not been abused.

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Well it's a dealer based sale, so prices could vary depending on your location. I thought brand new they were like $350-$400, so $265 shipped could be a good deal. But what is the condition, has it been taken care of, how is he shipping it? Also, how is he packaging it? It is up to you. Because brand new I believe the HDC3s are like $270 before shipping. I know price might be a point, but I try not to buy used unless I know the person or trust them.

thanks. i'm a noob, so i don't want to ask a stupid question, but is a thicker former, and it not being straight cut better or worse?

Online and direct VS dealer. I was asking because you are not going to see a difference in switching, so just wanted to make sure you were not wasting time in thinking you would be upgrading.

And if I recall correctly, the last time I reconed an HD sub it had a thicker former which was not straight cut.

it is used, and its a team sub. i believe it has been taken care of, but like anything used, you never know until it's in front of you. he has good ratings on csco, if that means anything. and the hdc3 is 309 before shipping cost.

Well it's a dealer based sale, so prices could vary depending on your location. I thought brand new they were like $350-$400, so $265 shipped could be a good deal. But what is the condition, has it been taken care of, how is he shipping it? Also, how is he packaging it? It is up to you. Because brand new I believe the HDC3s are like $270 before shipping. I know price might be a point, but I try not to buy used unless I know the person or trust them.

For the aluminium, isn't copper like $279?

Just checked. It's your choice. Used subs aren't all bad, it just depends on the person. I have reconed subs that were "taken care of" and just were so fucked. Also one sub that was new was shipped by a dumbass shifted the magnet. Was not happy when I received it. But these really may not be issues and the seller could have taken care of his sub very well. Like I said, preference.

Ah, I think I may be looking at the 15". My mistake for reading on my mobile

Archived