Last couple years lol. It's what people want... Ifher music was that bad she wouldn't be all over the radio. I don't listen to the radio so it's whatever. I'd fuck...

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

ALMOST everything on the radio is a fail IMO :shrug: when it comes to hip-hop/rap atleast (which 99% of what i listen to)

this. fucking hate the radio. everything has to be turned into some kind of electro funky club beat to be popular...

fuck that shit.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

"If you go platinum it's got nothing to do with luck it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck" Immortal Technique

I'd say the fan base just has bad taste imo.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Is there any way I can un-see what has been seen??

bundy_do_not_want.jpg

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

It's hard to find good rap music these days and that's why I don't prefer mainstream artist. I wish there was more stuff like tech n9ne, yelawolf, hopsin, anything of that nature where they actually tell a story or be creative with their lyrics. Not wkjnfiuwnfiwpfjcn stupid hoe x a million wejnfciounfconwf

Imagine playing a drinking game, you and another person, every time she says hoe you take a sip of beer every time she says stupid the other person takes a sip of beer lol, a damn case would be gone at the end of the song. Not sure if anyone has ever played this but back in college we used to do this to Roxanne, every time they said Roxanne or red light we would drink.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived