Second Skin Audio

4 10's in the trunk

Apparently you didnt do it in the right car then. Cause it works extremely well in open backed cars, such as SUVs. I did it in my SUV and it hits pretty hard. Its the the best set up for a trunk

P.S. my sig is my old box

what? SUV's and trunks are two COMPLETELY different environments. best/easiest setup for a trunk is usually port back sub back. unless you want to take the time to seal everything off, then you would do port forward sub forward. gets louder.

Can you seal it off with subs up port forward?

Save yourself the time and do not do subs up....it is the worst...i went that route first and then found out both forward or backward sounded way better,

Design like a v-shaped box facing forward or backward....

Apparently you didnt do it in the right car then. Cause it works extremely well in open backed cars, such as SUVs. I did it in my SUV and it hits pretty hard. Its the the best set up for a trunk

P.S. my sig is my old box

He has a trunk car, not an open-back car.

Subs back port back is best in them unless you seal it, which he could probably do if he made a v-shaped forward facing box.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

subs side/port back is a great option if you go that route, but i have to agree with just going with 2 12´s on a kick ass box :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/