Cavzilla.... Amprack Cover/beauty Panel

i see that Big Oki came by and took a peak

3 Members: KWP369, The Big Oki, groundpounder2k2

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

never any air bubbles. that just the quality of stuff you use? or you dab the SHIT out of it to eliminate them all? or a little of both perhaps? trying to take a lot of mental notes

deffinantly....not the quality material....lol......right now Im using Evercoat resin.....

I dab dab dab......untill they are gone

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

deffinantly....not the quality material....lol......right now Im using Evercoat resin.....

I dab dab dab......untill they are gone

thought that might be the case. that's a lotta dabbin for sure. i bought a pair of work lights today for some heat. soon i'm gonna try some door panels using your build as reference :) i have a lot of cloth tho instead of the matting. i'll make due with what i have tho i guess.

thought that might be the case. that's a lotta dabbin for sure. i bought a pair of work lights today for some heat. soon i'm gonna try some door panels using your build as reference :) i have a lot of cloth tho instead of the matting. i'll make due with what i have tho i guess.

the cloth isnt so bad.....just make sure yo wet it out real good......I always have shit luck...when I try to use cloth........

I have about a 30 yard roll of it here,that Ill probably never use...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

the cloth isnt so bad.....just make sure yo wet it out real good......I always have shit luck...when I try to use cloth........

I have about a 30 yard roll of it here,that Ill probably never use...

sweet thanks for the tip. hell if i can work with it decently enough, maybe work a deal with what you got left over? if you're not gonna use it that is. give you a lil extra cash and get me a souvenir from gp2k2 himself :P. i tried the matting a long time ago and it was a pain to me. reason why i got the cloth. but then again i probably wasnt doing it right.

Archived