WTF did I do to my AMP???

I moved some stuff around today. I took my sub amp out and my sub and box today... I turned the box a different way put the sub back in made sure it was hooked up right still... Screwed it all down to make it permanent and then i put the amp in. I hooked everything back up and the only thing that did anything was when i put the neg wire in one of the inputs it sparked. That is normal for this amp tho and i went on and hooked the amp up the rest of the way... I turn the system on and the highs amp plays which uses the same remote wire as the sub amp. But the sub does not play... It has a signal light on the amp that is turned on the sub is wired @1 ohm i checked but idk wtf is going on with the amp. Why isn't it playing??? Can anyone help me with this.. It was playing all of an hour ago so i mean nothing got changed but the way the sub faced...

Idk if this is better cause its about wiring i guess whatever there ya go..

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Check your fuses, and remote. One thing that's recommended when unhooking/reconnecting amps is to make sure you disconnect the battery first (before unhooking anything), and reconnecting it last (after hooking everything back up properly).

Also check your head unit to make sure subwoofer is enabled.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

as i already told you in the other thread. you need to check your voltages on the amp for power and remote voltage. If somethings wrong there youll know the issue. dont trust some stupid light on a amp being on or off because lots of times those lights dont need 12v to power on.

Archived