Taking a tour at my potential college

I will taking a tour of the school come the time I head down for sbn, I gotta crunch the numbers and see if they can help me figure out a way to afford it.. If it goes thru I will be staying at my parents summer place in southern daytona 15 min away..

Oh yea this school is $9700 board included or 8900 without board.. Only downside :(

They say they will help you get into the school while applying for financial aid and stuff like that. I don't think it'll be too tough for me to get loans or grants seeing as my mother, sister, and myself live on $1,000 a month. Lol

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

I understand your hardship, I have aprox the same income right now, paying for a house, and support my wifey (has no job).. So I alone pay for Everything.. Alon with fundin my truck.. Quite the task, but parents said they would take care of my bills and expenses here if I actually provided means of gettin in and paying for it.. Soo my fingers are crossed for my trip to sbn this year

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

I understand your hardship, I have aprox the same income right now, paying for a house, and support my wifey (has no job).. So I alone pay for Everything.. Alon with fundin my truck.. Quite the task, but parents said they would take care of my bills and expenses here if I actually provided means of gettin in and paying for it.. Soo my fingers are crossed for my trip to sbn this year

It's tough out there right now, no joke. It's especially bad in my city, I live in Wichita (known as the air capital of the world) and so many employees including people from assembly lines all the way up to engineers are working at fast food places now scrubbing the shitters due to the extreme amount of unemployment from Boeing, Cessna, LearJet, and a few other places.

I worked at Sonic when I was 16 and they took me off the payroll without notifying me and I still have not found a job. A year and a half later, here I am with a count of 9 interviews with no luck.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Dang dude, I wish you luck in all your efforts, I lucked out with a security job.. Advanced auto fired me cuz I was late and was "stealing" money from registers and taking merchandise, when a week later the caught the man taking 800 bucks from the safe.. Go figure lol

Thanks man, I just finished filling out and returning 14 apps yesterday so hopefully I can stick one of these. Just to hold me off a bit I've been advertising on Craigslist for box builds. Every once in a blue moon I'll get a nice fiberglass build and that'll last me about a month. Being broke does have it's benefits though, I've learned how valuable money can be and how to really spend efficiently.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Thanks man, I just finished filling out and returning 14 apps yesterday so hopefully I can stick one of these. Just to hold me off a bit I've been advertising on Craigslist for box builds. Every once in a blue moon I'll get a nice fiberglass build and that'll last me about a month. Being broke does have it's benefits though, I've learned how valuable money can be and how to really spend efficiently.

I understand that, I've talked to the dean from the school and it seems to be worth every penny, so of you end up going that in itself will help you out tremendously

I understand that, I've talked to the dean from the school and it seems to be worth every penny, so of you end up going that in itself will help you out tremendously

It's a pretty for-sure thing. It's just gonna take me a little time to get there. With the MESA certification and the MECP basic certification I plan to take in a week or so I should have no problems getting a job in a shop. I have a pretty wide knowledge of what I'm doing now, but most of it is theoretical. I don't have a whole lot of hands-on experience and that is something that I would definitely gain at I.I since a lot of what I know either came from the SMD forums or bcae1.com haha

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Sorry feel asleep last night. Well i guess im one of the fortuane peiople ti have a good job and not have had to go through that many interviews.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Good luck with your college career

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌