low voltage problem

For some reason my voltage has been pretty low for past 3-4 days. While driving it stays @ 13.8v, before it was 14v. When car is off it's @ 11.xx and when I start the car it goes down to 10.xx. I checked charging voltage with DMM in the back where battery is and it's 13.8 and does not go up anymore.

Today I played music full tilt for about 15-20 seconds and it dropped down to 11.8-12.2v and once I turned it off it stayed @ 13v and slowly went back up to 13.5 and then to 13.8.

On friday I dropped my car off at good year (Mr.Tire) shop and the only thing they did was checked front suspension. I had my car fixed there before few times and never had problem with them.

What could be the problem? Battery ground is good and alternators ground I haven't checked yet, but it should be good too.

P.S. Battery was fully charged about a week ago with AGM battery charger. Battery is XS power D3100.

my bet is on the alt

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived