Sundown Audio

Which amp???

Justscrap

Wassup fellas? I need yall's best opinion on which amp to run. I currently have the fosgate T2500.1BD on 2 T2 15s and looking to do either 2 digital design 9518s or 2 AA SMD 18s. Now my question is which amp y'all think would be better to run either setup of them 18s. Adding on another fosgate 2500.1BD or running them off a DD M4A???? Let me know y'all opinion and why,thx in advance fellas!!

And it is me posting about DD "OR" fosgate...I dnt see how its a "vs" thread...I'm just trying to get opinions on which amp to run so I have a better idea on which route to go,my bad fellas or mods,if this is still a problem plz holla at me and let me knw how to going about this simple topic...just want everyone's opinion especially the fellas who compete.....thx again in advance fellas!!!!

Edited by Justscrap

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

You'll get about the same power either way. Maybe a little more with the dd. But I'd get 2 2500bdcps over that.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Koo thx fellas! One thing though my 2500.1 is not a "CP" it's just the original T2500.1bd...but thx again fellas!! I appreciate the input

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

Daaayum really??? Is there any mods out there that can get at me on how to post this topic right?? I just need some info and input,is all

I dont have a M4a yet,that's why I put this post up was to see which route to take but if I do get a m4a it' ll be a new one

One other thing,for the mods if your gonna lock this thread again can you plz get at me thru pm,I try to pm one of y'all but my pm will not work,idk why...but I keep trying but nothing happens,I'll click on "send pm or pm me" and it will not do nothing,thx in advance mods...

Of course it will get locked. Comparing equals VS. How does that not make sense to people? And the fact that the same thread has been locked multiple times won't make them too happy.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?