Sonic Electronix

That is what I thought, I was just double checking. I think I am going to go with the lc2i

You will just end up doing it twice with the LC2i. The Logic 7 system has mutiple speaker outputs with different frequency ranges on each pair, ie, tweeter, mids, sub, etc. You need a LOC that will take all of the speaker outputs of the factory amp and "sum" them to give you a full range output on the RCAs, the LC2 only has one pair of speaker level inputs. Do it right, or do it twice.

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

I thought the loc provided RCAs for my aftermarket amps? If so all I need is two outputs for my amps... I have been totally flustered with this god damn L7 system pain in my ass.

Yes, you only need 2 outputs, but you need 6 or more speaker inputs. You need to grab all of the speaker outputs of the BMW amp so that the RCAs give you full range output. So lets say the BMW amplifier has six speaker wires, 2 for tweeters, 2 for mids, and 2 for subs. The DQL-8 takes all 6 speaker wires and sums them and creates a full range output on the TWO RCA jacks. If you use a 2 channel LOC and connect it to only one of those pairs of speaker wires you will only get the frequencies that those speaker wires put out. So if you were to grab the tweeter wires you will only get high frequency range, if you grab the sub wires you will only get the low frequency range. You can't just connect all of the speaker outputs together because that would damage the BMW amp. I hope this makes sense.

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

I thought the loc provided RCAs for my aftermarket amps? If so all I need is two outputs for my amps... I have been totally flustered with this god damn L7 system pain in my ass.

Yes, you only need 2 outputs, but you need 6 or more speaker inputs. You need to grab all of the speaker outputs of the BMW amp so that the RCAs give you full range output. So lets say the BMW amplifier has six speaker wires, 2 for tweeters, 2 for mids, and 2 for subs. The DQL-8 takes all 6 speaker wires and sums them and creates a full range output on the TWO RCA jacks. If you use a 2 channel LOC and connect it to only one of those pairs of speaker wires you will only get the frequencies that those speaker wires put out. So if you were to grab the tweeter wires you will only get high frequency range, if you grab the sub wires you will only get the low frequency range. You can't just connect all of the speaker outputs together because that would damage the BMW amp. I hope this makes sense.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ok that makes perfect sense, I will have to look at this harness I had to buy to hook up my LOC before I buy my LOC. Cause I have been reading on e90 post, and I have seen people with like 15 dollar LOCs and everything seems to work fine. I don't want to use a 15 dollar LOC but I also don't want to use a 600 dollar LOC if it is possible.