Hifonics Brutus BRZ 1700.1

Just like title says, I'm looking to sell off my Hifonics Brutus BRZ 1700.1, been a great amp for me so far, just time to go bigger, so wifey says this one has got to go. Never been abused, over heated or went into protect on me. Cosmetically is a 8.5-9 out of 10. I am the second owner of this amp, I know first owner and he used it less than I have. No box, no papers or bass knob though, just the amp. I looking for 150 plus shipping, or best offer. Id like it gone quick as I need to finish paying for my new amp.

DSCN5469.jpg

DSCN5470.jpg

newhome-1.jpg

DSCN5291.jpg

:drinks:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Price dropped a bit. 150 shipped.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I may have a friend interested . 55082 shipped $150.00?

If its in the lower 48 ill do it for 150 shipped. Have 2 others that have pm'd me about it too, told them the same deal, first one to make up their mind and pay for it, gets it.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

just curious dont you need the bass knob for this amp to set the gains

You don't need one, but it makes things better. With out the bass knob, you just can't back down the power of the amp, so you would just be running it as though the bass knob would be in the full tilt position. I set my gains with the bass knob all the way up, used the DD-1 so I knew I wouldn't be clipping at full tilt.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived