Hopefully I'll be bringing this big beefy biatch to the show too.

20130307_121603.jpg

oh ma gawd... lol wtf is that

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Lotttttttttttttttttttttts of big boys showing up. Gonna be a beast ass show.

Welllll im talking like JP vs Trippi battle (confirmed, just gotta work some minor stuff out)

Im talking to Robin at BHE, Navid at Crescendo, Jared and Scott with their Sundown beasts....Im just getting started.

Brandon and his Singer blazer will be there

No shit. Even bigger than I expected. I know I saw Robin post something about him wishing he was closer.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Oh yea guys, that's the Sundown X-15 prototype ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

what is that a 21?? lol I've never actually seen anything bigger than a 15 up close I wouldn't mind seeing one lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Oh yea guys, that's the Sundown X-15 prototype ;)

that's just a 15??? what is it sitting next to a 8? lol

My Build Log

Lol yea, just a 15" sitting next to one of my DC 8's

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lotttttttttttttttttttttts of big boys showing up. Gonna be a beast ass show.

Welllll im talking like JP vs Trippi battle (confirmed, just gotta work some minor stuff out)

Im talking to Robin at BHE, Navid at Crescendo, Jared and Scott with their Sundown beasts....Im just getting started.

Brandon and his Singer blazer will be there

No shit. Even bigger than I expected. I know I saw Robin post something about him wishing he was closer.

Yeah, Im tryna bring everyone in I can...I know I get them to come up the dudes from the North will come down to battle. Don's jeep be there correct?

Yes Don's planning on showing up as far as I know. We need to have another windshield on standby, this one isn't going to last much longer.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived