I know we have a few people on here from VA, just want to get this list together so we can possibly arrange get-togethers, help with builds, chill, shoot the shit, get drunk and listen to music and whatnot.

Anywho, I'll kick it off. Just name and location is fine. If you don't want to state your name, your s/n will be fine too.

Adam

Va. Beach.

I'm down for whatever. Whenever.

My schedule:

I have class Monday thru Thursday from 5-11pm.

Weekday mornings and Fridays and the weekends are usually free.

If you let me know ahead of time, I can get out of class early, go in late, or just call off for a night though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Is there an actual dealer over there? I know there's a quality audio shop over there, but didn't know they carry DC.

Can't do anything tonight. Probably should have mentioned that in my first post.

I have class Monday thru Thursday from 5-11pm.

Fridays and the weekends are usually free.

If you let me know ahead of time, I can get out of class early, go in late, or just call off for a night though.

Editing first post now.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm Trey, from Lynchburg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

oops double post

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Welcome Trey!

I know there's more Virginians in here

:peepwall:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

How in the unholy hell can they think it's the same state?? Haha

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Drew didn't u live in Cali?

I'm in WEST Virginia lol a ton of people still think its the same state ;)

Yes I did but for about a year and a half now I've lived in Virginia stationed at Langley AFB.

Nobody else?!?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived