Sonic Electronix

damn to bad im not going to SBN i would take that challange (and win) with just 2 matching subs ;)

Well, it sucks cause once exo gets back from SBN we are gonna take it out... BUT, I am in the process of getting another Expedition and if things go right I will be using the same box and upgrading to SMD 15's and 18's since they like small ports... so... it will be playing again soon... just not same subs and amps... if the SMD's and 2 DC 9k's are a no go... the same equipment will go back in, just will take some time...

I want to do a system with...

1 21,2 18s,4 15s,6 12s,8 10s and 10 8s. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

I want to do a system with...

1 21,2 18s,4 15s,6 12s,8 10s and 10 8s. :lol:

to run that all active too :ehh:

get right on that :)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

haha damn but no.. not mix matching brands it will be two 18s on either side (both in different boxs tuned at 33hz) then the custom seat in the middle with 4 inch plexiglass down the middle and that box will be tuned at around 40hz? but yes i have box building experiences not with my truck tho.. but i also know how to handle plexiglass i already have a sheet thats like 64in by 42in its was used its a 1/4 inch think.. and all there will have separate amps and im not going for amazing spl! that would be nice but im just going for a big build that would end up looking pretty cool at the end but all i wanted to know is will it sound decent and it wont damamge the sub at all? but all fi Sp4's so its the same brand and the amps will all be Digital designs!

Archived