Electrical Noise Wit Subs?

So i was fixing all the wiring going to my amp making it cleaner and when i turn on the car it sounded like i was "burping" with the sub...but i had no music on??? the stereo was on but no music. then I stopped that and whenever i turn anything electrical like lights, windows, or heater it makes this "Thump" noise and a small "burp" noise the whole time the car is on? What causes those noises? would that be because I ran my REM with my RCA cables together? and my Positive is on the other side.

check your ground move your remote wire to the power wore side, check your steeings on the amp to be sure you didnt accidently change something.........

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yea i think I'm going to rewire most of it because I disconnected everything from my amp and connected it agian same problem but when everything except the RCA cables is connected it didn't make any of the noises and i check the back of the stereo that they were connected right and the REMOTE.

yea i think I'm going to rewire most of it because I disconnected everything from my amp and connected it agian same problem but when everything except the RCA cables is connected it didn't make any of the noises and i check the back of the stereo that they were connected right and the REMOTE.

sounds like u got ground loop noise, the only way i could get mine to stop is to ground my rcas at the headunit, how u do this is on rcas there a lil metal piece in the middle of the rca and a round piece that goes over the input to make the connection, strip back some 18guage wire about 2 inches, rap it around the part on the outside of the rca not the inside, and ground it were the headunit is grounded and then hook it up it wont affect signal thats how i got mine cause even if u re run everything it will start again, i went threw 3 sets of rcas and noise filters and this is the onlything that worked, just make sure u do it at the headunit not the amp u dont halfto do both sides just one, but if ur runnin like a mids n highs amp to do one on the mids n highs amp and one on the sub or sub, hope this helps ur ? B)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

sounds like u got ground loop noise, the only way i could get mine to stop is to ground my rcas at the headunit, how u do this is on rcas there a lil metal piece in the middle of the rca and a round piece that goes over the input to make the connection, strip back some 18guage wire about 2 inches, rap it around the part on the outside of the rca not the inside, and ground it were the headunit is grounded and then hook it up it wont affect signal thats how i got mine cause even if u re run everything it will start again, i went threw 3 sets of rcas and noise filters and this is the onlything that worked, just make sure u do it at the headunit not the amp u dont halfto do both sides just one, but if ur runnin like a mids n highs amp to do one on the mids n highs amp and one on the sub or sub, hope this helps ur ? B)

YES!! Now its's making more sense because it did that no matter where i grounded it but I'm going to do that tomorrow and see if that works. I have a good feeling it will THANKS!

YES!! Now its's making more sense because it did that no matter where i grounded it but I'm going to do that tomorrow and see if that works. I have a good feeling it will THANKS!

np man glad i could help, i spent almost $100 on rcas and noise filters and come to find out all i needed to do was ground the ones i had and aint got ground noise anymore, just make sure its grounded at the hu not the amp or it wont work, and make sure its on the O not the D of the rca n dont let it touch the middle piece tit lookin thing tho, and it should work like a charm :DB)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

np man glad i could help, i spent almost $100 on rcas and noise filters and come to find out all i needed to do was ground the ones i had and aint got ground noise anymore, just make sure its grounded at the hu not the amp or it wont work, and make sure its on the O not the D of the rca n dont let it touch the middle piece tit lookin thing tho, and it should work like a charm :DB)

Yea i did it today and the ground noise was gone!! Now I'm bumping like I was before! Thanks again that was alot of help

Yea i did it today and the ground noise was gone!! Now I'm bumping like I was before! Thanks again that was alot of help

np man glad i could help