or dual 1.5s .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well I guess another question is, i had two 12W7's wired to 1.5 ohms and they didn't do much unless sub level or bass boost was up. But then I put my buddys 12" Directed SX Wired to 1 ohm in my car and they hit wayyyyyyy harder. Does that .5 ohm really make that much of a difference? I already know I need to upgrade my amp (I have heard it plenty of times) its a power acoustik BAMF 4000/1d with HC1400 and cap.

^^^ 1.5 ohms... 12W7's were only made in 3 ohm SVC along with anything smaller, 13.5W7's were made with 1.5 ohm DVC.

UPDATE: I just sold the 12W7's and bought a pair of MTX 9500 4 ohm DVC and wired them to 1 ohm parallel. I bought them off of a guy on craigslist so I was sure to check them with a voltmeter first. But I also wanted to hook them up to see how they sounded and he wanted to hear them again. Well since I was having the troubles with the H/U I was just going to turn the bass boost up a little just to hear them... Well... I had just gotten into the menu on the radio then all of a sudden it seemed like I got the power back that I had with my old H/U. I had brought a friend with me and he was on the passenger side where the RCA's were ran so im wondering if maybe its a bad set of RCA's and he just stepped on the kick panel the right way or something lol. I honestly have no idea what could have caused it but I think its time to invest in some new RCA's lol. Any suggestions for good shielded brands? Not lookin to spend $20 per cable. I know streetwires are pretty solid but are also a bit pricey.