Sundown Audio

100.4 will be full-range Class-D -- the first design I did was over the top... ended up being about 2kw bridged. Which is cool but it would cost almost as much as a 2500D (naturally since it is nearly as powerful)... so we are scaling it back a bit before showing the details.

I may save that over the top design for later ;)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

News on the comp set?!?

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

100.4 will be full-range Class-D -- the first design I did was over the top... ended up being about 2kw bridged. Which is cool but it would cost almost as much as a 2500D (naturally since it is nearly as powerful)... so we are scaling it back a bit before showing the details.

I may save that over the top design for later ;)

nice cant wait unless i jump on a older one sooner lol.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

• 3 weeks later...

2) New Sundown baskets in 10/12/15 sizes. I can't show off the renderings yet until my ornamental patent application is in... but think at LEAST as much clearance as the "Eclipse" baskets AND even stronger. 18s will definitely not make it for 2012... but are on the road-map for 2013. This will allow me to make the NS v.3 in 12s for music applications. These will be used on everything larger than the SA line.

** -- With the baskets come all new spiders' date=' cones, and surrounds. Some pretty sick stuff... you guys will like it.[/quote']

Making alot of progress on the frames. All the final renderings and technical drawings and done for them -- I've submitted them to my patent attorney to be drafted up for the patent application.

Once the attorney gives me the okay to show them off we'll get some previews of them posted!

I've been doing brain-storming on the cones / surrounds... based on what the current Z v.3 spiders are capable of we'll probably need a HUGE surround to handle the throw these will be capable of. Probably along the lines of the Earthquake Holee-S surround (which is 40mm x 40mm) or maybe a bit larger.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

saving for the x line 15s now!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator