Sundown Audio

3) Entirely new SAX / SAZ amp line... yes you read that correctly. I won't say any more yet until I get some prototypes icon_biggrin.gif Only the NS-1 isn't being re-vamped as it's already brand new and a separate line.

Some info will appear shortly in the next week or two on the first two models that will be made for the new 2012 series!

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I really wish You'ld come out with a true 4k amp. In usaci we have limited choices to keep under the 1k @ 4 ohms either we stack 2 d5 or 2 ai 20.1 or we use a d9. I love my saz 2500 I got it to stay under 600. Now I wanna push the 1k and I am finding it dificult to get there

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

[quote name= ^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1327580199' post='1861317]

Damn Jacob your gunna be busy this yr, any idea when the 1000rms line will be released cannot wait for that beast :)

You'll start seeing progress once I share the frame information -- the "X" line will debut in 12s then fill out from there.

To get them to market we need to do a few things first :

1) Get frame patent paperwork handled

2) Tool frames (45-60 days usually)

3) Tool all new cones / surrounds, gaskets, and frame spacers (45 days)

4) Tool spider spacers and/or spider to cone triple joint rings

5) Prototype / Test / Approve (30-45 days)

6) Produce the drivers (90 days)

So we would be looking at 3-4 months to have completed samples and then 3 more after to have them in. So summer is a decent estimate for the first X line woofer to hit the market. The X-8 project is a bit different as I had to use some different suppliers so the X-12 will actually probably finish first.

Cant Wait, hopefully be getting the 15" in this model powered off a 1500watt amp hopefully a sundown amp :)

i got one question, ive seen you write a while ago that you had some proto component sets, will we see these in 2012 from sundown ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I'm really curious about new "saz" line

will there be something bigger then saz4500?

The SAZ line won't get that large -- the NS line will hold bigger models... the NS line will eventually have 3 models.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

Banner_468x60.jpg

So I am tinkering with the SA-10/12/15 design again... there are some things that I just have to try out. This could result in an actual v.2 revision at some point but I won't say it will be in 2012 as the current models are already extremely popular / awesome woofers and I am reluctant to mess with them much -- and it would have to be REALLY good to make the change. BUT I am *always* on the lookout for a way to improve even our best stuff -- that is just how I like to do it :)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

Banner_468x60.jpg

So I am tinkering with the SA-10/12/15 design again... there are some things that I just have to try out. This could result in an actual v.2 revision at some point but I won't say it will be in 2012 as the current models are already extremely popular / awesome woofers and I am reluctant to mess with them much -- and it would have to be REALLY good to make the change. BUT I am *always* on the lookout for a way to improve even our best stuff -- that is just how I like to do it :)

SA-18 in 2012?

Rebuild in progress...

SA-18 in 2012?

Rebuild in progress...