MIchIgan Bass heads where ya at!?

Thing was chipping apart lol. That how hard I WA hitting at it. It would spin freely so its not the brakes holding it on. Heated it up with a torch a few times and it still didn't budge. Now from heating it up the bearing will hardly spin. As soon as I feel better i'm going to remove the whole spindle bend/cut the backing plate out of the way then go to a junk yard and replace it all.

the bolts come from the front side.. IE drum needs to come off.

it can still spin.. and be stuck on.

where your shoes ride, is say 10" and where the smaller part of the drum is ( where shoes dont ride) is 9 7/8" that drum will not come off till the shoes are smaller then that area. so they needs to be backed off or you need to brake the drum.

does the drum wiggle at all?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Nope won't pull off at all. Should have it off tomorrow though. Rented a 2/3 jaw puller to help loosen it from the spindle. If at that point it starts catching the shoes I'll find a way to adjust them.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

dafuq all these extra MI people come from??? lol y'all wasn't round when we was setting up meets on bell isle. oh well welcome! Any body got video form the park n pound?

now with all these batteries for sale who selling them for $100? :roflmao:

on to the next subject, any help from the metro detroit people here

Need help find Transfer case:

borg warner 1356 transfer case that connects to a 93' FORD Bronco E40D automatic Transmission.

13-56-039-908

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Nope won't pull off at all. Should have it off tomorrow though. Rented a 2/3 jaw puller to help loosen it from the spindle. If at that point it starts catching the shoes I'll find a way to adjust them.

Did you back off the adjuster screw?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Can't get to the adjuster until its apart. I've got it worked out now though. Using a puller the drum started coming off then cracked and broke. Got everything taking apart and waiting for a spindle since the beating just won't come off.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Can't get to the adjuster until its apart. I've got it worked out now though. Using a puller the drum started coming off then cracked and broke. Got everything taking apart and waiting for a spindle since the beating just won't come off.

Most drum brakes have an access hole on the backing plate so you can back off the adjuster and slide the drum off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There is hole but on the side furthest from the adjuster lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

If they did it was done like that by ford. Its rivited on

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Being a mechanic myself.... That wouldnt surprise me. Some people do some reallllllly dumb shit

Or they were just that worn ( they are supposed to self adjust)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived