MIchIgan Bass heads where ya at!?

I was in ann arbor today, at U of M

Heard at least 3 cars rolling around in front of the student union, any of you around there today at like 3? One was a black new focus, and another was a blacked out SUV, dunno what it was though. Third I have no clue.

Lol don't come to Flint...you won't be able to tell what system is coming from who's car.

Lmao I'm so not used to cities where people actually have systems... Up here there's just high school kids and they're all just trunk rattlers

Yeah, My shit rattles, but at the same time you can actually hear what I'm listening too...I really gotta get some damplifer >.<"

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Heard at least 3 cars rolling around in front of the student union, any of you around there today at like 3? One was a black new focus, and another was a blacked out SUV, dunno what it was though. Third I have no clue.

Lol don't come to Flint...you won't be able to tell what system is coming from who's car.

Lmao I'm so not used to cities where people actually have systems... Up here there's just high school kids and they're all just trunk rattlers

Yeah, My shit rattles, but at the same time you can actually hear what I'm listening too...I really gotta get some damplifer >.<"

It might rattle but it's not macgyvered in there like most of theirs are. Which is good lol

2005 Honda CR-V

AQ HDC315-A

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D .5 Ohm

4.4 ft^3 box

Kenwood Deck

Big 3

XS Power D5100R Starter, D975 Rear

It might rattle but it's not macgyvered in there like most of theirs are. Which is good lol

Lol plus I'm the only idiot in Flint who rolls around jamming to dubstep and techno.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Hey i know all you guys are from Michigan but im from Northeast IN, about a half hour south of Ft Wayne. I'll be at Slamology with some buddies and i would love to hear your guys' setups! All of ya have BA systems compared to mine. lol

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

Hey i know all you guys are from Michigan but im from Northeast IN, about a half hour south of Ft Wayne. I'll be at Slamology with some buddies and i would love to hear your guys' setups! All of ya have BA systems compared to mine. lol

At least it's not in pieces scattered about your room like mine is :P

2005 Honda CR-V

AQ HDC315-A

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D .5 Ohm

4.4 ft^3 box

Kenwood Deck

Big 3

XS Power D5100R Starter, D975 Rear

nah that wasnt us. we would have moved the pavement and shattered the union windows, as usual ;)

Ill have my car with my new setup on 2 weeks

At least it's not in pieces scattered about your room like mine is :P

haha i guess so..

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

havent seen/heard any cars in AA even remotely loud compared to what mine is, or what ive been told it sounds like. If anything loud rolls by, its new or theyre just passing through. Me and bump4life got AA on lock ;) Team DD.

Not part of a team, but I think me and 9blazer8 got Flint. haha.

Archived