Second Skin Audio

Last I checked, we still had B-stock in stock.

EDIT: We've been having a few issues with out shopping cart (getting them fixed), so we do apologize if you are having issues checking out.

Edited by Second Skin Rep Jon

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

:ohsnap: then just to ensure i get a pack may i place an order through email or another way?

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Just placed an order. Finally using some deadner in my ride. Can't wait till it arrives.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Nick, I received your email. I forwarded it to bossman Ken to see what the best way to handle orders for our friends up north. Should have an answer for you shortly.

usa_render4.png

Assistant manager Max got back to me.

It's recommended that Canadian customers go through a local dealer. However they will not have any B-stock.

So for you Canadian customers who would like to order some of this B-stock material, please email or call (1-800-679-8211), and Max or Ken should be able to help you out.

usa_render4.png

Just a suggestion; you really should take a look at your dealer network, especially in Ontario. The ONE dealer you have is way out in the middle of nowhere, Ontario. I live just outside Toronto, and to make a trip to this one dealer is going to take me about 3 hours round-trip.

I really want to drop about $300 on your product for my car, but it's tough to carve out half a day on already busy weekends just to make a trip to pick up a product.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

We are aware our Canadian network is a bit on the small side and we are working on expanding it.

I would suggest shooting an email over to HQ and see if Ken or Max can get you taken care of so you don't have to make a 3 hour trip.

usa_render4.png