Second Skin Audio

I'm going to place an order when I get home. Is it free shipping? How many square feet do you think is efficient for a 99 camry sedan door (2 doors)?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Shipping is based on your location.

B-stock comes in 30 sq. ft. packs, which should give you plenty to do a 99 Camry. I think with that amount you should be able to get all four doors treated, as ll as portions of the trunk/trunk lid no problem.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Cart Subtotal $134.98

State Tax $0.00

Shipping $31.42

Discount $20.25

Giftcard $0.00

Total $146.15

OMG. I normally don't like Valentines Day BUT because of the great savings I was able to get to cover for the shipping fee on my order, I <3 Second Skin this year :)

My new speakers are going to sound great!

I wasn't sure if the B-stock Damp Pro came with the Adhesive Spray can so I placed an order on one of those too!

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Save 15% on ANY order of $100 or more. Use coupon code: VDay

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Shipping is based on your location.

B-stock comes in 30 sq. ft. packs, which should give you plenty to do a 99 Camry. I think with that amount you should be able to get all four doors treated, as ll as portions of the trunk/trunk lid no problem.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see how good this material is.

I bought 50sq ft of eDead v1SE² for $69.64 back in 2008 and it was a pain to apply because I had to do double layers for effectiveness (didn't put any in my doors though). It was definately better than the Fat Mat crap that I used though.

image026-1.jpg

That's a picture of when I used Fat Mat, by the time I bought the eDead, I had pieces of Fat Mat deadening hanging from my trunk lid and other areas lol.

Edited by moh.vze.com

Rececived my B-stock today!

The package was pretty damn heavy and the old UPS man was surprise by how heavy a little package can be haha.

I will do my install today for the doors and write a little review later regarding how my DLS MS6A's sound. My car will sound even better once I install my Hybrid Audio Unity's next week :)

Here are the pictures:

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

Edited by moh.vze.com

• 4 weeks later...

As for about four days ago, there was still some b-stock left. :drink40:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png