Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Hey nine looks like u can give that trike to someone who needs it. We got this Bush in the bag. Jazmin's gettin New wheels. Congrats

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Im excited

Lol

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I can't believe I didn't get into this thread earlier. I wish I had something to send your way man but I just had to pony up for my semester of classes :( I'm always amazed at what this community can do. I'll see if I can get something into PayPal this weekend to send over.

You're an amazing father and I can tell you care about your daughter like every dad should. Makes me happy to see that there's still great dads out there and there's still great people in this community.

I wanna see pics of the new bike when it comes in! :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I saw this thread on my Teams forum. Its touching. Im 17 with no job and just spent the rest of my money on some 0 gauge and a restaurant yesterday. I wish I hadn't because I want to give you whatever I can. Just reading this thread showed me that most us car audio guys are the same. We have big hearts and care for each other guys even tho we don't show it alot. I will try and have my mom put some money in your paypal and Ill pay her back. This thread is better than any movie ive seen or story ive heard because Im watching it unfold right in front of me and I cant wait to see the happy ending!! Lets get her the bike!!

I just PM'd all of you that I could.....if I didnt send you a personal message it's because I cant match your real name with your username......so please accept my sincerest gratitude for what you have done.

Ray- I'm trying to PM you but I think you might be full because I cant....but thank you so much for posting what you did and I am definately taking your advice with PayPal.....I have never had that much in there before.

You guys have thoroughly blown my mind.....thank you so much...from Jazz and I both!!

xp0h2u.jpg

I'm gonna start looking for a kid who can really use this bike we currently have.....If you know anyone, please PM me and tell me a bit about them.....it is going to be a gift donated from all of SMD!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived