Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

yea but its not about the recognition its about taking care of a brother and his babygirl

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Washington State

Damn, that's all the way across the country from my powdercoat guy. Let me see what I can find out that way.

Posted this up on one of the ATV Racing forums I'm on. Powdercoat is a huge thing in the ATV community, hopefully someone out that way chimes in.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

The happiness this gives us is equal to the happiness she will receive.

x2. i am trully excited and have been all day. i was on my phone at work all day in this thread

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

This is one of those things that should make the news, not everyday you see an online community doing something this amazing and profound.

I was on the news not to long ago when we got a blizzard in my area in washington state so I know one of the reporter ladies and she liked me so I just emailed her and told her what is going on and what it was for and she likes it, alot. So this might actually make news in Washington. I gave them your name Jason (I saw your last name on that picture you posted) and your email [email protected] so you may be getting an email very soon for an interview. You can always say no. Just letting you guys know this!

Again, thank you all so much....not just for the bike but all your kind words mean so much. Believe me there are moments when ya just wanna know youre doing the best you can....

You guys are the best...seriously! I cant think of a better group of people I would want to align myself with and call my friends. Thank you for sharing yourself with my daughter...and me!

awesome 9. can u get a different color and does it cost extra? we have come this far if she wants pink well damit lets get her pink.

They do have several color options...I remember seeing pink on a couple of the models, but I know she will be completely happy with anything.

9, I saw this thread on my teams forum. Team NWSPL (Northwest spl) you should check us out http://www.teamnwspl.biz/ a few of us have been helping you out. We have some local shows coming up and I would love to meet you and your daughter if you can come to a local show, she could ride the new bike around!! lol. Im from Olympia Washington and your getting some money from me and my mom pretty soon.

Thanks man....stephen_og has has told me there will be some events....we will definately come, just cant promise I will have a system by then. Jazz is a little bass monster for sure, she loves music in general and I know she will have a blast!! I'm gonna check out your forum too....thanks again man!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

This is one of those things that should make the news, not everyday you see an online community doing something this amazing and profound.

I was on the news not to long ago when we got a blizzard in my area in washington state so I know one of the reporter ladies and she liked me so I just emailed her and told her what is going on and what it was for and she likes it, alot. So this might actually make news in Washington. I gave them your name Jason (I saw your last name on that picture you posted) and your email [email protected] so you may be getting an email very soon for an interview. You can always say no. Just letting you guys know this!

SMD on the news would be some cool shit.....but I wouldnt even consider it without Steve's permission.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived