Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Any updates on getting Jazz's bike fixed and taken care of yet?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Any updates on getting Jazz's bike fixed and taken care of yet?

No, just a couple "run around" email' back, but there was the weekend and holiday so....who knows. Hopefully I hear back today!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I hope you get the bike sorted soon and post some pics of her smile when she gets to try it out. I have added some funds to your paypal account, I figure better late than never. Put it towards a day out together or your system whatever gets the most smiles as they are worth more than any cash we can send.

All the best, Vance2loud.

Fuck this is the people that the world needs to be better god bless everybody for help this family

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I hope you get the bike sorted soon and post some pics of her smile when she gets to try it out. I have added some funds to your paypal account, I figure better late than never. Put it towards a day out together or your system whatever gets the most smiles as they are worth more than any cash we can send.

All the best, Vance2loud.

Damn, thanks alot man, I definitey appreciate that!! :thanx:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I think I'm going to have to open a dispute through PayPal against this place, I just keep getting the run around from the guy. I thought it was a reputable company, not sure if I can say the company name here or not. Has anyone gone through the PayPal dispute process?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I think I'm going to have to open a dispute through PayPal against this place, I just keep getting the run around from the guy. I thought it was a reputable company, not sure if I can say the company name here or not. Has anyone gone through the PayPal dispute process?

Damn man. After all this it sucks that it came to a halt this close to the end. I've never done a PayPal dispute but i seriously hope they can help you out with this!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Yeah please post the name of the company... might get his butt in gear and resolve the issue. ;)

I've gone through PayPal a few times and it went smoothly. Might have been because I was completely in the clear and the companies/individuals I had dealt with were WRONG.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Just sent some $$.

I just got a five spot and was wondering who it was from....thanks alot man I appreciate that.

Yeah please post the name of the company... might get his butt in gear and resolve the issue. ;)

I've gone through PayPal a few times and it went smoothly. Might have been because I was completely in the clear and the companies/individuals I had dealt with were WRONG.

The company is http://www.utahtrikes.com/ , and the contact's name is Matt Timm. (mods, if this is inappropriate please delete)

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I would send a note to their customer service, and anybody else I could find (management, CEO, whomever), informing them of the situation and that if it's not resolved to your satisfaction in X number of DAYS, that you will be filing a dispute with paypal. Then follow through.

Just remember...you have a finite amount of time to file a dispute. Ensure your dispute is filed before that time expires...don't let them string you along either.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Archived