Do You Like To Drink?

made from .120 diamond plate steel welded to .250 2inch reciever tubing.

Great for camping, tailgating, or just relaxing at the spot. $25.00 local pick-up only, i am not currently shipping yet but ups costs about $8. p.m. me only if interested

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01528.jpg

Edited by roscoe1129
no personal info

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

please dont try to lie and tell me that there is no one on this forum that thinks that this wouldnt be a cool funtional accesory for thier truk etc... i will ship them for the purchase price of $25 for now so I can get materials to make some more.

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i would have bought one but my dad sold his truck , my brother traded in his truck for a pos dodge station wagon charger looking thing and my van doesnt have a rece (sp) hitch so i cant use it either, but i do like the idea

are the bottle openers rivited on or are them carrage bolts?

and another idea for ya would take your idea and paten it (belive it or not) or do a copy rite on it protect your idea

but take a few to your local ace hardware (true value) and let them sell some on consignment

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i would have bought one but my dad sold his truck , my brother traded in his truck for a pos dodge station wagon charger looking thing and my van doesnt have a rece (sp) hitch so i cant use it either, but i do like the idea

are the bottle openers rivited on or are them carrage bolts?

and another idea for ya would take your idea and paten it (belive it or not) or do a copy rite on it protect your idea

but take a few to your local ace hardware (true value) and let them sell some on consignment

I was fliping through a mail order parts catalouge and they are selling these so i think hes to late to patent

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Down here in Hicktown man we have had these for years. Especially the boys with the big Jacked up 4x4's..Yours are nice, but the idea is old. I am diggin your diamond plate design. Is the square hitch on the back of it?

Down here in Hicktown man we have had these for years. Especially the boys with the big Jacked up 4x4's..Yours are nice, but the idea is old. I am diggin your diamond plate design. Is the square hitch on the back of it?

yes ... i use the actual material that is used for trailor hitches. and for the one who asked... i use rivits for the mounts. i started using stainless screws about a year ago but it was a pain in the ass to tap out the wholes for each one.

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR