Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time

im up to $8.01...98% is just from spinnin...havent played a game in weeks...

thats what ima do for now... just hit $.50 so i guess i just gotta remember to go on atleast once a day and spin...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

i spin an average of 8 times per day, and so far im up to 20 again , waiting on my 10 dollar check to come in .... i play alot of games but there only for 16-32 cent each so i dont loose much and 7 out of 10 i win because the people in there are new people and dont have the game skilled all the way yet so i spank ass's lol bigger value games i hate because the other person knows how to play as well,....lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yea im still playin to, just not as much as i was when i signed up

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

i spin an average of 8 times per day, and so far im up to 20 again , waiting on my 10 dollar check to come in .... i play alot of games but there only for 16-32 cent each so i dont loose much and 7 out of 10 i win because the people in there are new people and dont have the game skilled all the way yet so i spank ass's lol bigger value games i hate because the other person knows how to play as well,....lol

damn...8 times/day...how often do you use their search? i usually just log on every few hours and do like 2 searches and the wheel pops up...

i likes me some audio stuff...

im on alot lol , and when i spin ill wait a hour or so and do it again, but i use IE and firefox for my spins so when i get one on IE i jump on fire fox and get another

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 3 weeks later...

well im still searching and winning with the wheel and ive been playing a few games here and there, won a 5.12 game eairler today so now im up to 25.34 and i have a 10 dollar check on its way to me and a 25 dollar cash out i just did about a week ago that should be processed anyday now,

so you that arent members yet sign up and waste some time at moola and make some change here and there

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join....a417a4e513d3d-2

Archived