Sonic Electronix

dc, crescendo, audioque, digital designs, audiopipe...along those line. for 3.5k, you can get a crescendo bc3500 for $600 shipped.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

you really didn't plan this out ahead of time did you?

you just bought 8 random ass subs and didn't think of how the hell they would fit into your trunk, or how they would all wire to an amp.

either wall it or go with 2-3 12's

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I would argue to say that 2 12's ported into the cabin, sealed off from the trunk would sound better and probably get just as loud as the 8 12's, especially because you'd have to have them in a sealed box.

or, Option 2, sell all those CVRs for like 100 each, make some bank, buy yourself a couple of beefy 12's with the money you just made, and then port it into the cabin

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I'd say make a for sale thread here, but you don't have enough posts and not many of us on here are looking to buy kicker.

Your best bet is probably gonna be craigslist. a lot more people looking for kicker gear there. i'd say try ~$90 each and see if you get any bites.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

I'd say make a for sale thread here, but you don't have enough posts and not many of us on here are looking to buy kicker.

Your best bet is probably gonna be craigslist. a lot more people looking for kicker gear there. i'd say try ~$90 each and see if you get any bites.

x2 all of this to be honest