to see what members used from this site to build their system...hence a build topic in the build section.

Ok...i'll give you some credit to this tho, it didn't start out as that, but it's what it turned into because after hearing the first few posts i was kinda intrigued to see what people actually buy from there and where they run it. i'm not on here to start bad blood (even some ppl are being jerks about it), kinda like a supply build log. Maybe people can update this when they buy something new from them.

No. That isn't what this section is for. Your a dumbass.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

So why is this in the member builds section?

to see what members used from this site to build their system...hence a build topic in the build section.

Ok...i'll give you some credit to this tho, it didn't start out as that, but it's what it turned into because after hearing the first few posts i was kinda intrigued to see what people actually buy from there and where they run it. i'm not on here to start bad blood (even some ppl are being jerks about it), kinda like a supply build log. Maybe people can update this when they buy something new from them.

orrr, they will go to the audiosavings section like everyone else who buys something from them?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

We have thousands of items in stock. Many of the SMD guys buy head units, amps, wiring, wiring kits, subs, batteries, speakers...basically anything!

That's kinda the idea i was going with, but i'm just going to ask a mod to shut this thread off...some people (not you audiosavings) can't help it but be jackasses...seems some ppl need to use my avatar more than i do

So why is this in the member builds section?

orrr, they will go to the audiosavings section like everyone else who buys something from them?

your right...i apologize. i couldn't find that section, but it was in a diff part of the site. my bad

If you want to learn, listen to us. If you don't want to listen, don't ask.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.