Hello, I got my amp today here are some pictures, keep in mind this amp is modified, so it's like a cheat amp =) puts out more than it says.

mmatsamp001dh6.jpg

mmatsamp002wf6.jpg

everyone loves bubble rap!

mmatsamp003mc7.jpg

mmatsamp004da6.jpg

mmatsamp005ih8.jpg

that's the capacitor, this is what he said it does. Its a mono amp with 2 inputs, if you run 2 subs wired at 2ohms then run them to the amp it calculates it down to 1ohm. 3000 rms @ 1 ohm, 2000 rms @ 2 ohm, 1000 rms @ 4 ohm.

i'm gonna be running it at 2 ohm till I can get better subs.

mmatsamp007nv8.jpg

well, im gonna go hook this up n see what it can do.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

mmats makes great amps. you wont be dissappointed.

I got so excited I forgot to take the fuse out, and I blew the mother fucker in half lol. I got back up ones though. only problem im having with this amp is theirs no screws to unscrew for the speaker/remote wire, I don't know how to get it in, and how to secure it. any suggesions would be helpful but it's too damn cold outside to continue.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

just looking at the connection, it looks like the screws should be underneath the plastic plug. its similar to the PPI Art series and old Orion plugs.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

im really interested in finding out if this amp was truly modded. if you bench it, let me know if it really puts out 3kwatts rms....cuz i have the exact same amp and i wouldn't mind lettin it loose.

let me know how this amp performs

so they modded an amp with a cap on the outside of it?

yes sir wee bobbers.

just looking at the connection, it looks like the screws should be underneath the plastic plug. its similar to the PPI Art series and old Orion plugs.

yah, i found out the screws, just have to strip the wire, and get it real thin it's too thick to go in the holes.

im really interested in finding out if this amp was truly modded. if you bench it, let me know if it really puts out 3kwatts rms....cuz i have the exact same amp and i wouldn't mind lettin it loose.

let me know how this amp performs

i'll letcha know this weekened, going to chicago to a buddies, we gonna hook it up, and test it. theirs another modded amp, i think im purchase it around February if im lucky.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

what are the dimensions of that amp? from the looks and also being shipped via mail it looks kinda small to be anywhere close to 3krms

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

what are the dimensions of that amp? from the looks and also being shipped via mail it looks kinda small to be anywhere close to 3krms

www.mmatsproaudio.com look up mmats DHC 1400.1 it's a 2004 year and 1400.1 is the model. it pushes out 1400 rms @ 1 ohm, but it's under rated.

http://www.mmatsproaudio.com/pdfs/DHC1400.1%20Manual.pdf

theirs the amp manual.

also, this amp can go lower than 1 ohm.

it can do .7 daily.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19