bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

Going to start getting the cummins out of the truck and get it over to the garage this week end so I can start mocking it up in the truck so that way I can finish my firewall and floor in the truck now that I got the plasma table up and running cutting out parts going to make my life so much easier

What for a tranny now? the nv4500 out of the dodge? I saw on one of the bagged dually forums a guy that was using a 7 speed road ranger? I think...was hella cool

In all honesty the dodge doesn't look too bad but it's probably rusted to fuck :(

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

What for a tranny now? the nv4500 out of the dodge? I saw on one of the bagged dually forums a guy that was using a 7 speed road ranger? I think...was hella cool

In all honesty the dodge doesn't look too bad but it's probably rusted to fuck :(

yeah im going to use the nv4500 out of the truck and the truck has 0 rust on it and i have pretty much every thing sold off the truck haha so i end up pay 1200 for the motor and tranny i cant beat that

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys the Dually is on the back burner for a few weeks I just picked up a new project that I did a lot of work on and the guy offered to sell it to me and I couldn't pass it up I'll have this truck up and running in no time I just want someting to cruise around this summer in ill post so pics of it later to night

hurry up with the pics dammit lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Archived