bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

How much trimming are you gonna have to do on the dash to make it fit?

every thing should fit really good I just have to cut 2 in off the top of the dash by the defroster and do a little molding by the pillars

How much trimming are you gonna have to do on the dash to make it fit?

every thing should fit really good I just have to cut 2 in off the top of the dash by the defroster and do a little molding by the pillars

Shoot that's not much at all...man I'm looking forward to seeing this thing get finished up. Any chance you'll be down in SoCal for any shows in the future?

That's a little far for me man I think we are going to camp and drag this year and that's a 7 hr drive

Yea I wasn't exactly sure where you live. Well maybe I can make it out your way sometime for a show. I'd love to see it in person.

here is a video i got the front end together now i just have to weld the axle in place so i can move it to the other garage so i can start cutting the fire wall up and get the new dash mocked up and the motor in

well i started to rip the motor down so i can clean it up and powder coat some things on the motor in gun metal gray and paint my block black i got the wire harness off getting that shipped out this week and we built a big ass sand blast cabinet so i can sand blast all my parts

IMG_1124_zpsb2aef785.jpg

IMG_1123_zpsb552eeac.jpg

IMG_1127_zps2105609a.jpg

IMG_1125_zps6704ecad.jpg

IMG_1129_zps5bfa9e2b.jpg

IMG_1130_zpsd92132db.jpg

IMG_1126_zpsd5b73380.jpg

IMG_1131_zps82819d0e.jpg

my buddy has a bagged dually that is pretty sick. this project is really going well man. that new dash should look pretty sweet on that old truck. wiring should be fun lol. considering most of the new dash is controlled by data

477462_4181142740880_599825413_o.jpg

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

my buddy has a bagged dually that is pretty sick. this project is really going well man. that new dash should look pretty sweet on that old truck. wiring should be fun lol. considering most of the new dash is controlled by data

thx man im working on it when i can im not going o use any of the wiring in the dash im going to buy a ez wire kit in the mid im going to mold a 10.5 touch screen in it and im going to buy a mac mini computer then im going to buy Dakota Digital gauges so im not going to need any of the wiring in the dash for the motor im getting the harness sent out to make it a 3 wire start

Archived